By Toni Allen | Last update: May 4, 2023
A detailed guide to the best and worst affiliate programs in the cannabis niche.
The legal marijuana industry is full of opportunities for those with an entrepreneurial spirit. Recent statistics show that the cannabis industry is estimated to be worth over US$100 billion by 2030.
With such potential for growth, more and more people are turning to cannabis affiliate programs to capitalize on this opportunity, but it can be difficult to know which programs to trust.
Below you’ll find a round-up of the best performing cannabis affiliate programs and networks, along with my personal review and experience in promoting them. If you publish a website or have a social media following and are looking for an extra income in the cannabis niche, I think you will find this page useful.
Advertising disclosure: This page is user supported by affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through links on this site, I receive a commission. Thanks!
First, I review which affiliate networks allow marijuana-related businesses on their network and the types of programs you’ll find there.
Affiliate Networks with Cannabis Merchants
Affiliate Networks connect advertisers with affiliates (publishers, content creators, influencers, etc.). These networks give affiliates access to a huge range of products and services. Here are the ad networks with the best reputation and offers in the cannabis niche.
ShareASale Advertising Network
Shareasale.com – Shareasale is the longest running and most reputable affiliate network that supports legitimate cannabis-related merchants.
If you don’t already have an affiliate account with Shareasale, you’ll need to sign for one before you can access the affiliate programs for these merchants:
- Avid Hemp – High converting brand with great affiliate management. Pays 30% commissions on their CBD gummies, vape juice, oil, topicals and more. Datafeed available. Wholesale also available. Sign up form here.
- D8 Super Store – Large variety of Delta-8, Delta-9, Delta-10, THCo, HHC, CBN and other cannabinoid-based products. Pays 30% commissions and 90-day cookie. Over 200 products in their datafeed, managed via Shareasale.
- DSH HUB – Retail & Wholesale cannabis accessories, including e-rigs, grinders, papers and just about anything you can imagine.
- and dozens more.
And if you are a merchant, and looking to reach a wider base of publishers and affiliates – you should check out Shareasale’s merchant services.
Overall, Shareasale is my top choice for affiliate network for both publishers & advertisers. But, here are other affiliate networks worth looking at:
CannAffiliate is a cannabis-only affiliate network driving online sales to dispensaries, CBD brands and other cannabis products and services including:
- Dr. Dabber – High-end vaporizers. 10% commission on sales. Well-known brand worth looking at.
- Jaxon Hemp – Bulk CBD flower. Not a household name, but I’ve had luck promoting them (and they pay.)
Is CannAffiliate trustworthy? Yes, seems so. I received a payment for 2-tier affiliate referral sales in 2022. Glad to add them to my recommended cannabis affiliate networks!
Green Affiliates Network
Green Affiliates is a newer, but growing network dedicated solely to cannabis-related brands – especially seed banks & Canadian companies. Some of their brands include:
- HydroPros – Grow supply shop with tents, nutrients and just about anything else a home or micro-grower could need. Ships to the US & Canada.
- Crop King Seeds – My personal favorite brand of seeds, they convert well as an affiliate program, too!
RevOffers (Katalys) Performance Marketing
RevOffers (aka Katalys) have only been around for a few years, but their focus is on CBD, cannabis-ancillary & alternative health products, so might be worth checking out. A few example merchants:
- Extract Labs – Pays 20% commission. CO2 extracted. Full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate forms including CBG and other minor cannabinoids.
- Petly CBD – Pays 30% commission. CBD dog treats and other pet products.
Note: I am still new to this affiliate network, and still have not made any sales from them.
CBDAffs Affiliate Network
CBDAffs – This new network is focused solely on CBD brands and products. They have about 50 offers from US & international online CBD stores to promote. Also offer 5% of tiered referrals.
Is CBDAffs Legit? I’ve yet to make any sales or paid for affiliate referrals from CBDAffs, so I’m unable to vouch for their legitimacy.
Impact Affiliate Network
Impact was slow to jump on the cannabis bandwagon, but now have growing roster of CBD and cannabis-accessory merchants available for affiliates to promote such as:
- Daily High Club – Subscription boxes for marijuana enthusiasts. Very popular, innovative company; worth checking out. Pays 7%. Deep-linking & promo codes available.
- Vapor.com – Vapes, Dab Pipes, Volcanoes, etc. Huge site with large selection. API product datafeeds, deeplinks & other tools for publishers.
Some of the biggest brands in the world use Impact because they are tracking pros & very reliable. I’ve been using them for many years.
CJ Affiliate Network
CJ.com has a few dozen CBD and vaping merchants including:
- AirVape USA – 15% commission on sales. Wholesale and dropshipping available.
- Other programs worth looking into via CJ include: Eden’s Herbals, Delta 8 Direct, and Kush Queen
If you aren’t already a CJ affiliate, it’s worth signing up as they are one of the biggest & oldest networks around.
Clickbank – Clickbank is another longtime affiliate network that has some cannabis-related information products, however I’ve had no luck with them and I find their marketplace filled with a lot of low-quality/scammy products. But, maybe you’ll find a product that will work for your audience.
Seed Affiliate Programs
ILGM Seed Affiliate program
Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com– Lots of resources & educational materials for affiliates. ILGM offers premium feminized, autoflowering, hemp seed and more.
- 20% on sales, 90 day cookies
- 2nd tier referrals earn 25% of sub affiliate commissions
- deep links are easy to create
ILGM has been the best converting seed affiliate program in my experience & they actually pay. Worth checking out. Ships to Australia, New Zealand, USA, and the UK.
Seedsman Cannabis Seeds Affiliate Program
Seedsman.com – Seeds, CBD and Wholesale / B2B. Multiple sites under one affiliate program. Although I have over 50 sub-affiliates, only 2 of them have ever made sales (and not enough for me to collect the minimum payout yet).
- Pays 15% commission with 60-day cookies.
- 5% for referred affiliate sales
- Pays by wire or Paypal. Minimum payout is $100.
The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store
Cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk – The Vault is a seed bank featuring a huge range of breeders. Bitcoin accepted. Worldwide shipping. Unfortunately, I’ve yet to make any commissions, including from my dozen+ subaffiliates.
- 10% for each and every sale you deliver + 10% 2nd tier
- affiliate sign up bonus
Crop King Seeds Affiliate Program
Cropkingseeds.com – Canadian seed company with pre-fem-auto and dwarf varieties. Though I am a happy customer of their seeds, I’ve made only a few sales as an affiliate. Not sure if the program is actively managed.
- Pay-Per-Sale 20% for each sale you deliver. (5% on sub-affiliates)
- $200.00 USD – Minimum balance required for payout.
Also see my full list of CBD & hemp oil affiliate programs.
Growing Equipment and Accessories
Cannabis grow equipment like tents, lighting, hydroponics and all the accessories can add up to nice affiliate commissions. Here is a shortlist of cannabis growing affiliate programs with the best products and marketing tools:
The Bud Grower Grow Kits
The Bud Grower – Complete grow kits for beginners to advanced home growers. Their Signature LED indoor grow kit is an often cited and photographed on forums and social media, which helps with conversion.
- Pays 10% per sale.
- Managed on Shareasale
Grow Kits by A Pot for Pot
APotforPot.com – Micro-grow kits with everything included for under $100.
- 15% commission, 90 Day Cookie
- Deep linking available & free “grow marijuana like a houseplant” ebook to promote sales
- I have made sales & been paid by APotforPot, so I’m happy to recommend them to other affiliates.
GrowAce Affiliate Program & Wholesale
GrowAce – Grow tents, lights, nutrients and full kits. But also hard to find items like Rosin Presses, Trimming machines and cloning kits.
- 10% Commission & 30 day cookies
- Program runs on refersion (my least favorite affiliate platform).
- Is GrowAce legit? I haven’t had much luck promoting GrowAce, and I can’t recommend at this time. If you have experience with them, please comment below!
With more and more states & countries legalizing or decriminalizing growing marijuana — there has been a surge in growing supply providers. See my full list of cannabis grow equipment & seed affiliate programs here.
Cannabis Education & Courses
THC University Affiliate Program
THC University.org – Offers courses on cultivation and beyond, including a growing course by Jorge Cervantes (his books are my fav)!
- For serious marijuana entrepreneurs. Certified classes start at $50
- $25 per student sign up, Monthly payouts, and 30-day cookie
GreenCulturED Online Cannabis Certifications
Greencultured.co – Offers a variety of certifications and training related to cannabis industry. Founded in 2012 and based in Colorado.
- 60% commission on most courses
- Unique coupon codes available. Example: use code JV8RZZ1JW0 for 10% off Greencultured
I have made (and been paid for) a few sales, but their affiliate backend is extremely slow, and I am skeptical their tracking.
Growing Elite Marijuana Affiliate Program
HowtoGrowWeed420.com – Not recommended. Course on Growing Marijuana, eBook & membership. Unfortunately, they closed /re-opned their affiliate program without notifying me to pay out or update links, after making (meager) sales. Doesn’t make me confident about their legitimacy, and I can’t recommend.
Online Dispensary Affiliate Programs
Buying cannabis online is likely to be a growing industry for months and years to come. Please be aware that many online dispensaries are currently operating in the grey market. Some are operating quasi-legally (or completely illegally), and can get shut down without paying their affiliates.
Here are online dispensaries with affiliate programs, and notes of my own experience with them – please leave your comments below to share your own experiences:
Emjay Online Dispensary (USA)
Emjay is a fast growing online dispensary & delivery service based in California. Commission: 6% of sales, offers coupon codes like GETWEED20 and other discounts. Program is managed on Shareasale.
Amuse Cannabis Delivery (USA)
Amuse – Legal cannabis delivery service. Pays $10-$30 CPA. Program managed on Impact. I have no experience with this program to comment on conversion.
Eaze Weed Delivery (USA)
Eaze – On-demand cannabis delivery in California. Pays $25 CPA. Affiliate program is managed on the Impact platform.
SupHerbs Canada – is an online marijuana dispensary based in Alberta, with Canada-wide shipping or same-day delivery in Calgary. Pays 15% on sales. I have mixed feelings about SupHerbs affiliate program as I did receive a few small payments from SupHerbs this year, however 90% of my sales have been reversed.
Speed Greens (Canada)
Speedgreens.co – Large selection from bargain to top-shelf flower and extracts. Fast shipping within Canada. Pays 10% commission on sales. Managed in-house. Conversion not great so far (but have made some sales, not enough for payout). I do not know if Speedgreens are legit — please comment if you have experience with Speedgreens as a customer or affiliate!
Cannabismo – Is a Canada-only online dispensary with free shipping and large selection of flower, shatter and just about anything else. Cannabismo Warning: they have changed affiliate programs multiple times in the past year, and while they have paid for some sales — they don’t seem reliable in my experience (hey Cannabismo — get in touch, and prove me wrong!)
Headshops and Smoking Accessories
DSH HUB Affiliate Program
DSH HUB – Retail & Wholesale cannabis accessories, including e-rigs, grinders, papers and just about anything you can imagine — shipped from California.
- Pays 15% commission & tiered commissions
- Data feeds & coupons available.
In recent years, DSH Hub has been the best performing & most reliable headshop affiliate program — so I am happy to recommend them.
Grasscity.com Tiered Referral Program
Grasscity.com – Large online headshop and magazine. Bongs, Bubblers, Vaporizers and much more.
- 10% Referral fees
- Tiered Commissions. Refer sub-affiliates for 5% of their sales.
Smoke Cartel Affiliate Program
Smoke Cartel brands itself as the “best online headshop”, and has a great selection of bongs, glass, vaporizers, dab rigs and just about any other accessory imaginable. However, they closed their in-house affiliate program without notifying existing affiliates and re-opened it in Sharesale.
GreenGoddessSupply – Popular smoke shop with wide range of merchandise including glass, grinders, vapes and various bundles (great gift ideas). The commission is 10-18% depending on volume.
Also see my full list of Vape Affiliate Programs.
CBD & Health Affiliate Programs
We have a full page of CBD affiliate programs, because the list would be too big to fit here. But, here are a few of the top performing CBD affiliate programs that I have experience with:
- Pure CBD Now – Huge datafeed with gummies, topicals, carts, and beyond. Pays 15% commissions with 30-Day cookies and managed via Shareasale.
- Avid Hemp – Many unique product offerings including high-potency, full spectrum CBD Vape Juice and Keto CBD oil.
- CBD Pets – Pays 40% commission on sales +5% on sub-affiliate referrals.
- NotPot CBD Gummies – Vegan CBD supplements. Program via Shareasale.
Drug Testing Affiliate Programs
- Pass A Drug Test – Cleanse & testing kits. Pays 20% commission and managed on the Shareasale network.
- myLab Home Drug Tests – At home testing for drugs, 5-panel, 10-panel & comprehensive kits. Pays $30+ CPA. Managed via RevOffers.
MMJ Cards and Services
Dr. Weedy Affiliate Program
Dr. Weedy.com – Medical MMJ Card Affiliate for California and New York.
- Pays 10% on referred orders.
- Note: tracking is very minimal, and doesn’t even report traffic, I’m not sure if legit.
How Do Cannabis Affiliate Programs Work?
There are many cannabis-related business opportunities to consider, and one without much investment, is affiliate marketing. This is where you promote other businesses’ products & services and receive a commission.
Merchants provide marketers with tools (like affiliate links, datafeeds, and coupons) to help promote their products. Marketers in turn receive commissions for successful customer referrals, generally a percentage of each sale.
The simplest way to get started as an affiliate is to find merchants with products that suit your audience and add the links to your site. Networks like Shareasale and Impact are good places to start your search.
More Resources for Affiliates
- CBD affiliate programs (full list) – growing list of popular CBD affiliate programs and how to join — plus tips on getting started and avoiding scammers.
- Cannabis seeds and growing affiliate programs – frequently updated with new programs and reviews of my experience promoting them.
- Where is Cannabis Legal? – And where might it be legalized next? Find out in our regularly updated guide.
Have a Suggestion?
Please leave a comment below if you have a recommendation for a program that we missed. If it seems legitimate, I’ll add it to this page.
Something broken? Please comment below and I’ll aim to fix asap.
23 thoughts on “Cannabis Affiliate Programs and Ad Networks (Big List)”
SpeedGreens affiliate program is just a clickbait. Once you sign up. they auto-reply with only a discount code to buy weed
Well, I’ve got a small amount of referrals from SpeedGreens and just requested a payment from them. I’ll post here with results / updates shortly.
Update: I was below their payment threshold, so they offered to give me store credit or wait until I’ve met the minimal payment amount.
And how would any website market that affiliate plan? Are these farmers providing Product Pics, Descriptions, THC levels, child Proof packaging, Shipping rates, (Insured)? Are their products lab tested for contaminates, poisonous chemicals, insecticides, etc? How long have they been in business and how much longer will they be in business after subscribing to a Black-Market Affiliate Program? I’m not being facetious, I’d love to start an affiliate platform for this market…but I also want to stay outside the penal institution too.
Supherbs has a great converting affiliate program for Canadians to use, premade ads, 15% recurring, 20% discount to offer, pays bi-weekly via paypal and interac!
My Supherb sales keep getting reversed — not looking promising.
Do not use THC University. Program is a joke. And they don’t pay affiliates.
Conversion not horrible. I’ve made a few sales just from the link on this page, but still under the minimum threshold for payout. Will report if I have any issues when payout time arrives, but I’m actually optimistic.
Have you reached out to them?
Yes, they are not very responsive. Not worth getting involved with. Thanks for the page though. Some of the others good in CBD and Hemp for sure.
Check out WillowCBD. The affiliate program offers 25% commission!
Do you know, if there is any affiliate program in hispanic pages/companies?
I work with PayV (ex CBD Partners), they have a nice offers for Latam.
Does anyone know if these cannabis related affiliate programs can be used if i am UK based but hosting my site on servers in the US?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Best to consult UK-based attorney for any possible legal issues. But, broadly-speaking:- most of the affiliate programs listed here are not limited geographically.
For web hosting, best to check with your host to make sure you are not violating any of their policies, or use a web host that is cannabis-friendly like glowhost. (that’s an affiliate link).
CannAffiliate is the largest cannabis-specific affiliate network on the web today and gives affiliates a $20 signup bonus.
If I were to review, I would suggest staying away from GreenSociety.
I signed up as an affilaite with them just over a month ago as well as signed up with other programs in Canada.
According to GS stats, I havve had almost 400 visits in less than a month with no conversion. Not one!!
Compared to other sites where I have had 15-20 visits with 5-6 conversions in a week’s time!!
Contact GS to inquire and they told me that all info was correct.
I myself think it is a SCAM. Do not believe they are as honest as they claim.
Lots of bad reviews on Reddit.
Just my experience-anyone else?
Not sure if GS was a scam, but they definitely don’t convert for me, either. This usually means 1) problems with tracking or 2) they suck at converting.
Since I found them because I was bought off them, I think they have tracking problems.
CBD-MEDIC.com Offers 30% Commission to affiliates for every sale: https://cbd-medic.com/affiliate-program/
Canadian companies?? please
Thanks Audrey, I’ve added Dr. Weedy to the list.
Dr-Weedy.com offers 10% to attract new medical marijuana patients
link to the affiliate system: https://dr-weedy.com/affiliate-program-in-cannabis-market-in-california/
Excelent information. Thanks a lot
Thanks for the heads-up, Jacob. I’ll check them out and add to our list if seems legit.