This is a growing list of affiliate programs and advertising networks with cannabis-related goods and services. If you publish a website or have a social media following and are looking for an extra income, I think you will find this page useful.
Below you’ll find our round-up of the most well-known cannabis-related affiliate programs. Affiliate programs are like referral programs. You get paid a percentage (or sometimes a flat-rate) of sales referred to a merchant.
Last update: July 7, 2021
Advertising and Affiliate Networks with Cannabis Merchants
Affiliate Networks connect advertisers with affiliates (publishers, content creators, influencers, etc.). These networks give affiliates access to a huge range of products and services. Here are the networks with the best reputation and and offers in the cannabis niche.
ShareASale Advertising Network
Shareasale.com – Shareasale is the longest running and most reputable affiliate network that supports legitimate cannabis-related merchants.
If you don’t already have an affiliate account with Shareasale, you’ll need to sign for one before you can access the affiliate programs for these merchants:
- Avid Hemp – High converting brand with great affiliate management. Pays 30% commissions on their CBD gummies, vape juice, oil, topicals and more. Datafeed available. Wholesale also available. Sign up form here.
- Diamond CBD – Huge catalog with celebrity brands like Tommy Chong and Lawrence Taylor. Over 1000 products. Two tier commissions.
- GreenGoddessSupply – Popular smoke shop with wide range of merchandise including glass, grinders, vapes and various bundles (great gift ideas). The commission is 10-18% depending on volume.
- …and dozens more.
And if you are a merchant, and looking to reach a wider base of publishers and affiliates – you should check out Shareasale’s merchant services.
RevOffers Performance Marketing Network
RevOffers have only been around for a few years, but their focus is on CBD and cannabis-ancillary products, so worth checking out. A few example merchants:
- Extract Labs – Pays 20% commission. CO2 extracted. Full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate forms including CBG and other minor cannabinoids.
- Petly CBD – Pays 30% commission. CBD dog treats and other pet products.
Note: I am still new to this RevOffers, will report updates later this year.
Impact Affiliate Network
Impact was slow to jump on the cannabis bandwagon, but now have growing roster of CBD and cannabis-accessory merchants available for affiliates to promote such as:
- Daily High Club – Subscription boxes for marijuana enthusiasts. Very popular, innovative company; worth checking out. Pays 7%. Deep-linking & promo codes available.
- Vapor.com – Vapes, Dab Pipes, Volcanoes, etc. Huge site with large selection. API product datafeeds, deeplinks & other tools for publishers.
Some of the biggest brands in the world use Impact because they are tracking pros & very reliable. I’ve been using them for many years.
CJ Affiliate Network
CJ.com has a few dozen CBD and vaping merchants including:
- AirVape USA – 15% commission on sales. Wholesale and dropshipping available.
- JustCBD – CBD gummies, bath bombs, protein bars, isolate and other unique items like CBD honey sticks and infused coconut oil. 18% commission
If you aren’t already a CJ affiliate, it’s worth signing up as they are one of the biggest & oldest networks around.
CannAffiliate is a new cannabis-only affiliate network driving online sales to dispensaries, CBD brands and other cannabis products and services including:
- Dr. Dabber – High-end vaporizers. 10% commission on sales. Well-known brand worth looking at.
CBDAffs Affiliate Network
CBDAffs – This new network is focused solely on CBD brands and products. They have about 50 offers from US & international online CBD stores to promote, like Tommy Chong’s gummies. Also offer 5% of tiered referrals.
Clickbank Affiliate Network
Clickbank – Clickbank is another longtime affiliate network that has some Cannabis-related information products.
- Royal CBD – Muscle & Joint rub, aimed at athletes
- Cannabis Coach – Quit Smoking Marijuana Audio Program
- Quit Marijuana – The Complete Guide
Also see my full list of CBD & hemp oil affiliate programs.
Growing Equipment and Accessories
Cannabis grow equipment like tents, lighting, hydroponics and all the accessories can add up to nice affiliate commissions. Here is a shortlist of cannabis growing affiliate programs with the best products and marketing tools:
Super Closet Growing Equipment
Super Closet – Grow box kits and other growing equipment, including very high-end grow system kits and LED lighting. Made in California, USA and ships world-wide.
- 10% paid on sale. Boasts average commission of $200.
- Deep linking and datafeed available.
- Program via Shareasale
GrowAce Affiliate Program & Wholesale
GrowAce – Grow tents, lights, nutrients and full kits. But also hard to find items like Rosin Presses, Trimming machines and cloning kits.
- 10% Commission & 30 day cookies
- Program runs on refersion (my least favorite affiliate platform).
Grow Kits by A Pot for Pot
APotforPot.com – Micro-grow kits with everything included for under $100.
- 15% commission, 90 Day Cookie
- Deep linking available & free “grow marijuana like a houseplant” ebook
The Bud Grower Grow Kits
The Bud Grower – Complete grow kits for beginners to advanced home growers. Their Signature LED indoor grow kit is an often cited and photographed on forums and social media, which helps with conversion.
- Pays 11.5% per sale.
- Managed on Shareasale
Cannabis Education & Courses
THC University Affiliate Program
- For serious marijuana entrepreneurs. Certified classes start at $50
- $25 per student sign up, Monthly payouts, and 30-day cookie
GreenCulturED Online Cannabis Certifications and Courses
Greencultured.co – Offers a variety of certifications and training related to cannabis industry. Founded in 2012 and based in Colorado.
- 60% commission on most courses
- Unique coupon codes available. Example: use code JV8RZZ1JW0 for 10% off Greencultured
I have made (and been paid for) a few sales, but their affiliate backend is extremely slow, and I am skeptical their tracking.
Growing Elite Marijuana Affiliate Program
HowtoGrowWeed420.com – Course on Growing Marijuana, eBook & membership. (hardcover version available as well, but via amazon)
- Pay-Per-Sale 57% for each sale you deliver. ( About $30/sale)
- Payments made once per month, for the previous month. Lots of marketing materials.
Seed Affiliate Programs
ILGM Seed Affiliate program
Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com– Lots of resources & educational materials for affiliates. ILGM offers premium feminized, autoflowering, hemp seed and more.
- 20% on sales, 90 day cookies
- 2nd tier referrals earn 25% of sub affiliate commissions
- deep links are easy to create
ILGM has been the best converting seed affiliate program in my experience, worth checking out. Ships to Australia, New Zealand, USA, and the UK.
Seedsman Cannabis Seeds Affiliate Program
Seedsman.com – Seeds, CBD and Wholesale / B2B. Multiple sites under one affiliate program. Although I have over 40 sub-affiliates, only 2 of them have ever made sales (and not enough for me to collect the minimum payout yet.
- Pays 15% commission with 60-day cookies.
- 5% for referred affiliate sales
- Pays by wire or Paypal. Minimum payout is $100.
The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store
Cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk – The Vault is a seed bank featuring a huge range of breeders. Bitcoin accepted. Worldwide shipping. Unfortunately, I’ve yet to make any commissions, including from my dozen+ subaffiliates.
- 10% for each and every sale you deliver + 10% 2nd tier
- affiliate sign up bonus
Crop King Seeds Affiliate Program
Cropkingseeds.com – Canadian seed company with pre-fem-auto and dwarf varieties. Though I am a happy customer of their seeds, I’ve made only a few sales as an affiliate. Not sure if the program is actively managed.
- Pay-Per-Sale 20% for each sale you deliver. (5% on sub-affiliates)
- $200.00 USD – Minimum balance required for payout.
Online Dispensary & Delivery Affiliate Programs
Buying cannabis online is likely to be a growing industry for months and years to come. Here are online dispensaries with affiliate programs:
Speed Greens (Canada)
Speedgreens.co – Large selection from bargain to top-shelf flower and extracts. Fast shipping within Canada. Pays 10% commission on sales. Managed in-house. Conversion not great so far (but have made some sales, not enough for payout). I do not know if they are legit — please comment if you have experience with Speedgreens as a customer or affiliate!
Emjay Online Dispensary (USA)
Amuse Cannabis Delivery (USA)
Eaze Weed Delivery (USA)
Eaze – On-demand cannabis delivery in California. Pays $25 CPA. Affiliate program is managed on the Impact platform.
SupHerbs Canada – is an online marijuana dispensary based in Alberta, with Canada-wide shipping or same-day delivery in Calgary. Pays 15% on sales (however 90% of my sales have been reversed — so at this time, I can’t recommended Supherbs.) Offers coupon codes like NPB8UB1OAV for a 20% discount.
Cannabismo – Is a Canada-only online dispensary with free shipping and large selection of flower, shatter and just about anything else. Cannabismo Warning: they have changed affiliate programs multiple times in the past year, and while they have paid for some sales — they don’t seem reliable in my experience (hey Cannabismo — get in touch, and prove me wrong!)
Please be aware that many online dispensaries are currently operating in the grey market. Some are operating quasi-legally (or completely illegally), and can get shut down without paying their affiliates.
Headshops and Smoking Accessories
Grasscity.com Tiered Referral Program
Grasscity.com – Large online headshop and magazine. Bongs, Bubblers, Vaporizers and much more.
- 10% Referral fees
- Tiered Commissions. Refer sub-affiliates for 5% of their sales.
Smoke Cartel Affiliate Program
Smoke Cartel brands itself as the “best online headshop”, and has a great selection of bongs, glass, vaporizers, dab rigs and just about any other accessory imaginable. However, it seems like maybe their affiliate program is not working? I’ve had trouble logging in to view stats. I can’t recommend Smoke Cartel’s affiliate program atm.
Also see my full list of Vape Affiliate Programs.
Health and Nutrition Affiliate Programs
New: see the full list of CBD affiliate programs, wholesalers, dropshippers & white / private label suppliers, but here are a few CBD that I have experience with:
- Kraken Kratom – Well-known brand of kratom powders, capsules and extracts. Pays 30% Pay-per-Sale for the first order of a customer, 25% on subsequent sales.
- Savage CBD – CBD edibles, oils, lotions, cartridges and other vaping accessories. Earn 35% when customers purchase using your referral link. 90 day cookies. Coupon code: THC15
- CBD Pure, CBD Pets, CBD Sublingual Spray Pays 40% commission on sales +5% on sub-affiliate referrals. I was making small commissions in early 2020, but none for months. Not sure what happened.
- CBD Dog Health – 10% Commission. 60 Day cookie.
- NotPot CBD Gummies – Vegan CBD supplements.
Drug Testing Affiliate Programs
- PassYourTest.com – Cleanse & testing kits. Pays $25 CPA and managed on RevOffers network.
- Mediplex United – Drug testing kits for just about every application. Program via Sharaesale. Pay 16% commission with 90-day cookies.
MMJ Cards and Services
Dr. Weedy Affiliate Program
Dr. Weedy.com – Medical MMJ Card Affiliate for California and New York.
- Pays 10% on referred orders.
- Note: tracking is very minimal, and doesn’t even report traffic, I’m not sure if legit.
Advertising disclosure: This page is user supported by affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through links on this site, I receive a commission. If you sign up as an affiliate & customers purchase from you — I also receive a (small) commission. I call this magic money. Please click, share & create magic. Thanks!
How Do Cannabis Affiliate Programs Work?
There are many cannabis-related business opportunities to consider, and one without much investment, is affiliate marketing. This is where you promote other businesses’ products & services and receive a commission.
Merchants provide marketers with tools (like affiliate links, datafeeds, and coupons) to help promote their products. Marketers in turn receive commissions for successful customer referrals, generally a percentage of each sale.
The simplest way to get started as an affiliate is to find merchants with products that suit your audience and add the links to your site. Networks like Shareasale and Impact are good places to start your search.
More Resources for Affiliates
CBD affiliate programs (full list) – growing list of popular CBD affiliate programs and how to join — plus tips on getting started and avoiding scammers.
Vaping affiliate programs – Vapes & juice are a fast growing market, and often overlaps with CBD / cannabis audiences.
Tools for Affiliates – Growing list of website services, including the one’s I use on this site or on my other projects.
Amazon Associates Alternatives – Resource for cannabis-related websites that are disappointed with dwindling Amazon commission rates.
Example Affiliate Product Page – This was a *very* quick example of products from various affiliates. It is both an example and an experiment — I’m curious if it will get any traffic or sales.
Where is Cannabis Legal? – And where might it be legalized next? Find out in our regularly updated guide.
Have a Suggestion?
Please leave a comment below if you have a recommendation for a program that we missed. If it seems legitimate, I’ll add it to this page.
Something broken? Please comment below and I’ll aim to fix asap.